BSL Update: Spring Training #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
We are INTO SPRING TRAINING!

Sim Has been run and League file is ready for download in software

Current League date should be 3/17/07

(please let me know if you have any problems)

Website is up (looks like I made my first mistake and only uploaded box scores for 3/16/07 and not the entire 15 day sim, Sorry about that, Will have that issue corrected for the next sim, however you can still access the box scores within your software I believe)

/Next Roster Export Deadline is Wednesday 2/22/12 at 5:00 PM CST/

Last edited:
For some reason all my "40-Man" players got moved to my active roster... everyone may want to double check that the same thing didn't happen to them.

- Chris

For some reason all my "40-Man" players got moved to my active roster... everyone may want to double check that the same thing didn't happen to them.

- Chris

Chris, That is because it is Spring Training with expanded rosters, When Spring is over and regular season starts the Active roster will decrease back to 25

- Chris

It is actually for the better...you don't want 25 guys playing out all the spring training games...they need their rest (plus the less the play, the less likely they are to get injured). If you notice, most starters don't go beyond 4 IP in Spring. That means a BIG workload if you're carrying just your standard bullpen numbers.

It actually HELPS the minor league players being up in MLB spring training IF they are ready to play. I have just around 31 on my 40-man roster in camp. I will be sending 6 down after spring training.

Cory

PS: Did I mention how good it feels not to be actually dealing with all the junk anymore?:)

I'm noticing some changes on some of my players, but no real way of seeing a development report. The two different tones to the ratings, one in black and the others in color, would this be a reflection of change?

I'm noticing some changes on some of my players, but no real way of seeing a development report. The two different tones to the ratings, one in black and the others in color, would this be a reflection of change?

Select a team from the Team menu, click the Reports tab, and then select Player Development Report from the Select Report drop-down.

You will see all ratings changes recorded there. Usually directly following spring training, there is a cumulative ratings movement.

Blue J's downloaded and exported..
I hear you Nick... Lost my AAA closer Crews for 9 months..

6-8 start is a little rough, but still feeling out my starting rotation.
Better luck next sim...

7-7, offense looks decent, starting pitching looks decent but may have to tweak that bullpen.

Did manage to lose my starting CF, starting SS and backup catcher for between 4-8 weeks on all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.