BSL Update: Spring Training #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Regular season opens with the next sim, All owners need to decrease their active rosters back to 25!

League File is READY for download

Website will probably not be fully updated until sometime in the early morning, I will be running the upload over night as opposed to immediately.

I would like ALL OWNERS to respond to this thread that they have exported. There were a few teams who had not exported since 2 or 3 sims ago(which is somewhat understandable based on spring training and DFA period).

If you do not make roster corrections before the next sim you WILL HOLD UP THE ENTIRE LEAGUE, and if that is the case, I will be FORCED to make changes to your team that you will probably not want me to make.

PLEASE Make changes/export/and post here before 1 PM central Time on FRIDAY 2/24/12 I need to get the update done before 5PM Friday because I wont have much time between then and Sunday afternoon.

Lets get this season underway!!!

-Nick

ROCKIES
YANKEES
DEVIL RAYS
ANGELS
PADRES
MARLINS
CUBS
DODGERS
DBACKS
White SOX
Red SOX
PHILLIES
BLUE Jays
RANGERS
METS
ROYALS
REDS
BRAVES
GIANTS
MARINERS
INDIANS
PIRATES
BREWERS
ORIOLES
ATHLETICS
ASTROS
Nats

Last edited:
rockies have downloaded. Some pretty serious injuries around the league this sim. I do have a couple of good bullpen guys I can trade for OF help, or a top 2B.

Rays have exported, got hit with a lot of injuries this sim. Not a good way to start off the season with 3 guys on the DL.

Haven't exported yet, but I am very pleased with my spring. Having the best record is nice, but avoiding the injuries was better. And my team performed wonderfully. It will be difficult to make some of the cuts I know I have to. I hope to export tomorrow evening. If not, by the deadline for sure.

Royals exported. Lost a reliever for the season. The timeline for my top relief prospect just got bumped.

Spring Training allowed me to see my 22 year old 3B Griener is ready for the show. I was REALLY not wanting Joe Inglett starting in my lineup. I also discovered I am about 7 deep with MLB starters, even after trading Burnett. I should be ready for injuries in the rotation.

Are you talkin in software or on the website as faras development reports? I may need to change a setting if there are only changes to Cory and My teams showing up, Might be a commish setting or something that I have wrong.