Bucky Dent (pre-success)

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So I didnt know exactly where to put this so I thought I would try here. Bucky Dent is in Raleigh today and tomorrow for a dinner discussion tonight and a breakfast roundtable tomorrow downtown (only a stone's throw away from my office). Yesterday I contacted the host of this event and asked if I could just come for a quick autograph since I am not a member at the event.

This morning I got the ok for it and tomorrow will be meeting and getting Bucky's autograph. Unfortunately I do not have any baseball cards of Bucky Dent so I am going to pick up a MLB baseball sometime today. Will also try to get pics. If I get anything extra for him to sign, I will be glad to offer it up to trade if anyone is interested. Bear in mind, more then one auto from him tomorrow is not guaranteed. But I will try. :)

dbarbos1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Very Cool (gag) As many know I am a Red Sox Fan, So I wouldent get anything of Bucky (bleepin) Dent. I hope he is a nice guy, and I hope you have a great time meeting him. Congrats on your pre-success.
-Danny

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Yeah I'm a Red Sox fan as well and believe me, its hard swallowing my pride for this. But I think by the end of the day, if I didn't I would be upset at myself. Still gotta respect the Yankees, just a tab bit but I love it when they get beat. :)

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I sent to Bucky's home on 1/9/10 and yet to see anything. Good thing is that you have a more direct route.;)

H

houbb

I can remember watching that game with my high school baseball team like it was yesterday. I wanted the Sox to win because I wanted Yaz to get another crack at a ring, but man, that was a classic game. It's what a one game playoff should be. Two evenly matched teams duking it out. Winner take all. Best of luck on your meeting with Dent.

dbarbos1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Yeah I'm a Red Sox fan as well and believe me, its hard swallowing my pride for this. But I think by the end of the day, if I didn't I would be upset at myself. Still gotta respect the Yankees, just a tab bit but I love it when they get beat. :)

Honestly I agree. If he was coming to my town, I would probably go and get something signed, just to say that I met him.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
since it's an OMLB you should ask him to put either 2x world series champ or 1978 WS MVP on it...either one would look great in addition!! :)

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
since it's an OMLB you should ask him to put either 2x world series champ or 1978 WS MVP on it...either one would look great in addition!! :)

Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully he will entertain an inscription like that.