Bucky Dent (pre-success)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So I didnt know exactly where to put this so I thought I would try here. Bucky Dent is in Raleigh today and tomorrow for a dinner discussion tonight and a breakfast roundtable tomorrow downtown (only a stone's throw away from my office). Yesterday I contacted the host of this event and asked if I could just come for a quick autograph since I am not a member at the event.

This morning I got the ok for it and tomorrow will be meeting and getting Bucky's autograph. Unfortunately I do not have any baseball cards of Bucky Dent so I am going to pick up a MLB baseball sometime today. Will also try to get pics. If I get anything extra for him to sign, I will be glad to offer it up to trade if anyone is interested. Bear in mind, more then one auto from him tomorrow is not guaranteed. But I will try. :)

Very Cool (gag) As many know I am a Red Sox Fan, So I wouldent get anything of Bucky (bleepin) Dent. I hope he is a nice guy, and I hope you have a great time meeting him. Congrats on your pre-success.
-Danny

Yeah I'm a Red Sox fan as well and believe me, its hard swallowing my pride for this. But I think by the end of the day, if I didn't I would be upset at myself. Still gotta respect the Yankees, just a tab bit but I love it when they get beat. :)

I can remember watching that game with my high school baseball team like it was yesterday. I wanted the Sox to win because I wanted Yaz to get another crack at a ring, but man, that was a classic game. It's what a one game playoff should be. Two evenly matched teams duking it out. Winner take all. Best of luck on your meeting with Dent.

Yeah I'm a Red Sox fan as well and believe me, its hard swallowing my pride for this. But I think by the end of the day, if I didn't I would be upset at myself. Still gotta respect the Yankees, just a tab bit but I love it when they get beat. :)

Honestly I agree. If he was coming to my town, I would probably go and get something signed, just to say that I met him.

since it's an OMLB you should ask him to put either 2x world series champ or 1978 WS MVP on it...either one would look great in addition!! :)

since it's an OMLB you should ask him to put either 2x world series champ or 1978 WS MVP on it...either one would look great in addition!! :)

Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully he will entertain an inscription like that.