Buying: Chris Sale Autographs

Homerun

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
The title says it all. I do prefer on card autographs on vertical cards, but I'll look at anything.

Show me what you have. Plenty of Paypal available for the right cards. Thanks.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
No scan...but I have his 2010 bowman sterling auto ..It books for $15/$40 in the nov beckett....I can part with for $12.50 (in bubble envelope with dc) and can include free of charge.....His 2014 Elite turn of the century auto, 2014 donruss the elite series 056/999, his base from 2014 finest card 78 and 2014 topps all-star stitches event worn workout jersy. Best regards, David

Homerun

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
David, I'm sorry for not responding earlier. I don't frequent this site as much as I should.

Unfortunately, I'm only looking for On-Card Sale Autographs at this time, but I do appreciate the offer.

Nice cards, and good luck with the sale on them. :)

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
David, I'm sorry for not responding earlier. I don't frequent this site as much as I should.

Unfortunately, I'm only looking for On-Card Sale Autographs at this time, but I do appreciate the offer.

Nice cards, and good luck with the sale on them. :)
I'm also on other sites....like freedom card board, Beckett, etc. Best regards, David

Jobu

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
It's not a vertical card, but it does meet your other requirements. PM me if interested.

image_4.jpeg