Buying: Chris Sale Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Homerun

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
The title says it all. I do prefer on card autographs on vertical cards, but I'll look at anything.

Show me what you have. Plenty of Paypal available for the right cards. Thanks.

No scan...but I have his 2010 bowman sterling auto ..It books for $15/$40 in the nov beckett....I can part with for $12.50 (in bubble envelope with dc) and can include free of charge.....His 2014 Elite turn of the century auto, 2014 donruss the elite series 056/999, his base from 2014 finest card 78 and 2014 topps all-star stitches event worn workout jersy. Best regards, David

David, I'm sorry for not responding earlier. I don't frequent this site as much as I should.

Unfortunately, I'm only looking for On-Card Sale Autographs at this time, but I do appreciate the offer.

Nice cards, and good luck with the sale on them. :)

How about this card?? Butch

2014 Donruss Diamond King Box Toppers Signatures #8 Chris Sale
Team: Chicago White Sox AU n/a

David, I'm sorry for not responding earlier. I don't frequent this site as much as I should.

Unfortunately, I'm only looking for On-Card Sale Autographs at this time, but I do appreciate the offer.

Nice cards, and good luck with the sale on them. :)
I'm also on other sites....like freedom card board, Beckett, etc. Best regards, David