BUYING OR Trading For Tavon Austin & Other More Popular Rookies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawhobna4

Bench Warmer
Im looking to pick up some cards for my grand kids and Nephew-My nephew did something ive told him over and over not to do-BUT he did it anyways-He took some of his albums to school And had a full one stolen-And YES This one had thousands of dollars worth of the more high valued cards in it-But the school sais he was not to have them at school-So im on a new search-If anyone ANYONE has a bunch of game used cards of BB/FB/BKB they would like to trade or sell PLMK Let me know-and I will take a look-he likes what most 13 year old kids do-About Everything-But collects GU/Auto/RC The most
So if you have some newer 2010-2013 football rookies-Let me know-But more of the ones that are playing good-I haven't a lot to spend-but will pay with Pay-Pal Have to get these before Christmas

Im all set for any rookie cards of Tavon Austin from these brands
Topps
Score
Sage
Most other lower end brands

Im all set for any rookie cards of Tavon Austin from these brands
Topps
Score
Sage
Most other lower end brands

Not a problem I also have these

Montee Ball(Den)-2013 Topps Chrome RC #11
Montee Ball(Den)-2013 Topps Chrome 1959 Mini RC #22
Mike Glennon(TB)-2013 Finest RC #101

Do you need any of those...

I have these if interested

2013 Prime Geno Smith Quad Relic Jersey #/94
2013 Limited EJ Manuel Dual Patch #/199
2013 Certified Geno Smith Mirror Red SP RC #/250
2013 Prizm Cordarrelle PAtterson RC #216
2013 Topps Chrome Rookie Die Cuts Joseph Randle. Tyler Eifert, Gavin Escobar
2013 Certified MAtt Barkley Freshman Fabrics Silver RPA #326 52/399
2013 Elite Instant Impact Dual Patch Montee Ball 26/399 & Keenan Allen 317/399

Let me know. Thanks. Id prefer a PM. Much appreciated and sorry to hear about such cruel people in the world