Can anyone explain these (6) 1/1's to me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I don't know what they are thinking, but we may see more of this non-sports "stuff" now that Topps is the only game in town.

i may be mistaken , but i don't think he was referring to non-sports aspect , but instead that simple fact that there are 6 ronald reagan 1981 inaugural tickets all labeled as 1/1 by topps .....

as for an explanation - nope , can't explain it unless there is some subtle difference that isn't apparent in the scans...

i may be mistaken , but i don't think he was referring to non-sports aspect , but instead that simple fact that there are 6 ronald reagan 1981 inaugural tickets all labeled as 1/1 by topps .....

as for an explanation - nope , can't explain it unless there is some subtle difference that isn't apparent in the scans...

yeah...they all look the same to me? Just wondering what makes them a 1/1 if there are at least 6 sold in the last 30 days...and this is not a new product anymore? I'm sure there were more when it first hit.

Kinda seems like they should figure out how many tickets of each they have and make it 1/6 or whatever.

I've got two identical printing plates (both magenta) of the same card both numbered 1/1. I've heard of, but haven't seen, THREE identical #1/1 on printing plates. Topps, of course.

Mind blowingly stupid...but it gives the person that pulled it a fuzzy warm feeling until they do some research....

at the risk of starting a political argument .....

perhaps someone at topps had a very reaganesque moment of clarity and created the 1/1 card....then simply forgot he'd already done it and created it again....and again....and again....:D

at the risk of starting a political argument .....

perhaps someone at topps had a very reaganesque moment of clarity and created the 1/1 card....then simply forgot he'd already done it and created it again....and again....and again....:D

That.........is funny!

I am not shocked at all that there is 6 1/1 of the same card. Look at all the other multiple 1/1's we have seen as well as more then one of the same card with the same serial number on it.

i guess it's like that moments and milestones crap... mulitple variations (#/#) of multiple "achievements" (Crawford's, 3rd SB, 4th SB, etc.) :(

i guess it's like that moments and milestones crap... mulitple variations (#/#) of multiple "achievements" (Crawford's, 3rd SB, 4th SB, etc.) :(

yeah only thing is that these look exactly alike...i can't see any difference at all.

Make it 7!!!! I've got one also----

inauguraltix.jpg

I've got two identical printing plates (both magenta) of the same card both numbered 1/1. I've heard of, but haven't seen, THREE identical #1/1 on printing plates. Topps, of course.

I'm not giving Topps any rope on the Ticket issues, but those plates... just a guess: is one of them from the regular Topps issue and the other from Topps Chrome. Could be a card that did not have a new photo, and has the same basic design.

-Casey

I may be wrong but aren't the cards different colors?? Aren't the tickets in different locations on the card?? Just an observation. Topps Sterling....

Maybe it's not actually a #'d card at all, but just card #1 in a set of 1 card. Y'know, like Post used to do on the back of there sets? Cal Ripken's card was "15 of 24". After all, it says "1 of 1" and not "1/1".

Maybe it's not actually a #'d card at all, but just card #1 in a set of 1 card. Y'know, like Post used to do on the back of there sets? Cal Ripken's card was "15 of 24". After all, it says "1 of 1" and not "1/1".

that is an interesting point...there are other tickets that go along with it though...they have Nixon and Kennedy showing on ebay right now...so if that were the case they should have figured up how many innaguaration tickets there were and made them 1 of 4 or whatever....either way they have screwed this up in my opinion....you have to know people will think the 1 of 1 and 1/1 are the same thing.