Can anyone spot what is wrong with this listing?

cadets68

5.00 star(s)
Not sure, but I am not a Brunnell collector. I sure what ever it is jumps right out at you. I will be interested in the answer.

Shawn

chief wahoo

5.00 star(s)
Looks ok to me. "First Year" refers to the Jags' first year, not Brunell's which was the year before with Green Bay. I don't see anything else.

jaderock

The auto is not authenticated.

That is correct...this is a mass produced jersey with a facsimile signature of the player from 1995-96. Why in the world, sellers (and I mean dozens of sellers over the years) continue to give "fascinating true stories" and/or provide useless COAs is beyond me. Does $ mean more than a good reputation?

Seller wrote: "I have no coa on this item, but I will personally Guarante that the Signature will pass PSA / DNA or any other Inpections !!!! Mark personally signed this jersey at a function at St. Joseph's High School and this is where he played his High School Ball. Mark has came back to St. Joe's for several events. " REALLY??? Are you sure dude?

On another site...a person also noticed that the stitches are on top of the autograph as well...that is funny!

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
I noticed the stitching, that is really a good one! Did you send them a note about this item? I might, and mention the stitching.

jaderock

I noticed the stitching, that is really a good one! Did you send them a note about this item? I might, and mention the stitching.

I have mentioned it last year when he listed last year... I forgot what his cover story was back them...regardless, they just ignore the note and continue to try and scam people.