Can anyone spot what is wrong with this listing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not sure, but I am not a Brunnell collector. I sure what ever it is jumps right out at you. I will be interested in the answer.

Shawn

Looks ok to me. "First Year" refers to the Jags' first year, not Brunell's which was the year before with Green Bay. I don't see anything else.

The auto is not authenticated.

That is correct...this is a mass produced jersey with a facsimile signature of the player from 1995-96. Why in the world, sellers (and I mean dozens of sellers over the years) continue to give "fascinating true stories" and/or provide useless COAs is beyond me. Does $ mean more than a good reputation?

Seller wrote: "I have no coa on this item, but I will personally Guarante that the Signature will pass PSA / DNA or any other Inpections !!!! Mark personally signed this jersey at a function at St. Joseph's High School and this is where he played his High School Ball. Mark has came back to St. Joe's for several events. " REALLY??? Are you sure dude?

On another site...a person also noticed that the stitches are on top of the autograph as well...that is funny!

I noticed the stitching, that is really a good one! Did you send them a note about this item? I might, and mention the stitching.

I noticed the stitching, that is really a good one! Did you send them a note about this item? I might, and mention the stitching.

I have mentioned it last year when he listed last year... I forgot what his cover story was back them...regardless, they just ignore the note and continue to try and scam people.