Can someone tell me what this card Is

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

togaman

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Today in one of those Topps big boxes that has ten packs, One Oversized card, a pin and one pack (5 cards) of those Silver pattern foil sparkly cards I found something odd. Loose behind the Oversized card was a card of US-20 Kodai Senga (RC-RD) . I didnt think much of it but then realized that while the front picture l looks exactly like the normal US-20 card and has the same picture on front but the RC emblem is in a different place on the front of the card and the Code number (CMP 069965) is different than the regular Senga US-20 card. Looks like everything else is the same. Any info about this?

Now I see that the RC emblem on this random US-20 Senga card I found loose in BIG box is in the same place as the Halloween Senga card just to the right of the words NY Mets rather than in the top left hand corner of the card like all the other base US-20 Senga cards. Odd that it was a single loose card in the box behind the Oversized Francisco Alvarez card.

It’s just a version specific to those mega boxes. The series 1 boxes had them labeled collectors box on the back. Low quality control