Can someone be banned for selling fake autos on another site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gestes72

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
There is a member on the Bench that did a supposed Private Signing with a player and it turns out he didn't really do it and cheated a bunch of people and forgered signatures; question for the mods as I think he should be banned from here as he shouldn't be allowed on any sites like this until he makes it right with the people he cheated.

The member in question has been suspended from the site. We are discussing this matter a bit further before we make a final decision.

I would hope that the members posts here be reviewed, and any deals made that involved autographs, the buyers be notified of the potential issue.

I would hope that the members posts here be reviewed, and any deals made that involved autographs, the buyers be notified of the potential issue.

I agree 100%....Have an idea who it is...and I would like to know if I need to take out a card or cards out of my collection if they are fake.

Good call. Thanks. He ripped me off on here and I'm glad he's gone from here as well

I see a few of members here on his feedback list there at SCN.

When stuff like this happens, I always worry that ALL of the signings/consignments the guy did are bad, and how many got into circulation amongst all the collectors websites. And how many will NOW, now that people find out they have a fake.