Can someone help me find an old thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Myerburg311

MVP
4.90 star(s)
I am looking for a thread started on here by someone who made a customized frame for showing off a themed card set.. It had step by step instructions of the process.. I searched myself through the archives but can not hit any of the key words I would think would be in the title.. I think it was from a year or so ago but not sure who it was or what the set was..

I cannot find the thread either, but if I remember correctly our leader Pete was the one who started it. Maybe shoot him a pm.

Ray

Some of the older threads were purged when we moved to a different server provider. It may be gone permanently.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do remember it was one of the "bigger guys" on here.. I thought maybe it was our resident Remrandt Tim Carroll but couldn't find anything on there..

thanks guys

Chris

I had bookmarked the thread so when I went to look for it, it came back as no thread found. It must have been deleted. DAMN!!!!!!!

the thread number was 225592

Last edited: