Card shop in PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I went to a card shop in Cranberry TWP PA yesterday and to say I was impressed is an understatement. It is called Baseball Card Castle and it is located at 20555 Route 19 Cranberry TWP Pennsylvania. If anybody is near there or will be visiting the area I highly recommend you go. I was there for about 3 hours and the place was packed the entire time. They have one of the biggest inventories I have ever see. I am always looking for singles to complete sets and these cards are getting harder and harder to find. I was allowed to go in the back where they had probably 2 to 3 million cards in boxes and they were all in numerical order. I picked up a bunch of singles for the Ultra sets and I am near finishing. I got them for about 5 cents per card. A bunch of them were the SP's that the late 90's and early 2000's Ultra sets had a bunch of. I plan on visiting again in a month or so and will be getting a bunch more cards at great prices again.