Card shops is Dallas ft Worth area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titan777

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hi partners.

Recently arrived to the great city of Dallas, and need locate some sport cards shops in the area, just know only Nick's sportcards. The Halk who live here, please help me to locate the better ones here. If any one can tell me a flea market where can buy some commons and minor league cards at affordable prices please tell me. Any other suggestion be appreciated.
Thanks,

Pete

Last edited:
Colleyville, TX has a store called Autographs Ink that is really good...check that one out. Also, Nick's is great if you haven't checked it out yet.

There is one in North Arlington called Duane's Sportscards...It is by the ballpark..

I don't frequent any of them, but here are the ones I know about and my opinion on them (Keep in mind I've only been to some of them once and it's been a while for some):

- DJ's in Garland - Not too bad, but it's cramped in there and hard to see anything.

- Nick's - Probably the best one around here.

- Triple Cards in Plano - Not bad. Best prices on supplies IMO. I go here every once in a while just to get monster boxes.

- Duane's In Arlington - Pretty big, with a good selection, but prices seemed really high.

- Sports Cards in Mesquite - Inventory is almost non-existent.

- Dollars and Cents in Mesquite - Pretty big selection on vintage, but really high prices and owner can be, umm... not so nice.

I was pretty disappointed in the card shop selection when I moved here 8 years ago, and many have closed since then, but hopefully they have improved since I've been to them.

- Britt

I have no problem with Duane's Sportscards in Arlington. The price is right for singles but Mike only works weekends pretty much. He has a ton of singles.

I like Triple cards a lot also.

SMP Sportscards in Grapevine is also very good. I'm not sure on Minor League singles but check it out!

Now, if Dallas can ever elevate to a major city, we may also get a show here in the area. Can't wait for the NFL Experience to get my Show fix.

I have no problem with Duane's Sportscards in Arlington. The price is right for singles but Mike only works weekends pretty much. He has a ton of singles.

I like Triple cards a lot also.

SMP Sportscards in Grapevine is also very good. I'm not sure on Minor League singles but check it out!

Now, if Dallas can ever elevate to a major city, we may also get a show here in the area. Can't wait for the NFL Experience to get my Show fix.

Hopefully I'm wrong on Duane's prices. I've only been there once (two weekends ago), and it could have just been the cards I was looking at that were high (I mainly just look at vintage).

A show was programated in july in Ft worth hotel, I went there and when arrived surprisely was cancelled but never noticed the cancellation.
I plan go to make a tour for some shops looking for cards of players who play this winter in PR, to send them to take their autos. Last year I take in Person over 300 autographs in PR. Next year plan to make a 10 days tour in PR and Dominican Republic. Can reach over 300 hundreds players and coaches.

Pete

Give Traders Village in South Grand Prairie a try. You can spend all day there and not see everything. Open only on weekends I believe.