Card show help needed!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bronxbombers14

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I am doing a card show on Saturday and I was wondering what's the best way to sell cards?

Does anyone know the best way to sell cards?

Best way to sell commons?

You are only going to have a limited amout of space for your best cards which should be in showcase. I like to seperate out cards into price categories, a dollar box (6 or 7 for $5), a 50c box (3 for $1 or 5 for $2), and quarter boxes (5 for $1). Colored toploads for the first box, clear for the second, and CardSavers for the third. You could go with penny sleeves for the last although people may be a bit rough with the cards.

I'd put cards that are worth $2 to $5 in the dollar box, $1 to $1.50 in the 50c box, any lower priced inserts and base set stars in the quarter box. Commons then can be sold from recent sets at a dime a piece with maybe a 12 for $1 bulk rate. Commons from older sets just won't sell, at least not worth dragging them to and from as well as table space.

Base and low inserts in bargin boxes. The high price stuff in the glass case! Please sure to have prices on the high price stuff....why? If you don't everyone will be asking you ...how much for this? Have a buddy or friend give you a bath room break and lunch break!! Have plenty of spare change... as most customers don't have exact change! (20 ones, 4 five dollars, 3 ten dollar bills, and a few 20 dollar bills and don't forget the coins!! Good Luck! Best regards, David

You should have a small erasable marker board that you can list the items you don't want wasting space on your table (keep the sets in the car or under the table.) You can edit it throughout the show.

I thing when people go to a show they want to find what they are looking for. Which it is hard to appease everyone. So show your best and have some boxes like a few people said have 1 2 dollar boxes for those that don't have a ton of money to spend.