card storage box, what do you think? WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Unless aesthetics are important for some reason I've never understood spending a lot of money for long term storage. If strictly for storage there's a wide range of other, much cheaper, options.

Unless aesthetics are important for some reason I've never understood spending a lot of money for long term storage. If strictly for storage there's a wide range of other, much cheaper, options.

Agreed.
There are way many more inexpensive options for storage, and you could apply the savings to buying cards.

It is a nice box, though. I use corrugated cardboard from work, though.

For that kind of money you would think you could get some dovetail joints :)

looking at the sellers history, has me thinking of kicking the wife's car out of the garage so I can get workshop back.

I too would pass. But I would like to get a big, fireproof safe to put some of my more expensive cards/items in for safekeeping.

Dewayne

Yea i kind of agree, looks nice and would be good if maybe you were going to shows with them maybe easier to secure them, and for the price they do kind of looked slapped together. and yea for the price i think dovetailed joints would look and work a lot better. and if you really want something like them they would be easy enough to make em yourself for at least half the cost for 3 or 4 of em.

dave

Read the description closely.
at least $50 each, almost $20 shipping, no combined shipping unless you order 10+ units, the handle is $4.50 extra, locks are extra. I chose cherry on the dropdown menu, yes to handle, and yes to super lock, that brought it to $68.95 + 19.75 s/h=$88.70, that's $177.40 for 2 of them. I've got 800 count and monster boxes I've had in use for 20+ years and they're doing fine.

If most of the cards you want to keep are in top loaders(as mine are), Target/Walmart has photo boxes that are the right depth and can hold 2 columns (you have to provide a center divider...cardboard, foam,etc) and cost about $5 ea.

john

thanks guys for your responses, you guys bring up some very good points that i didnt think about. i think i will now wait to get one of these, after thinking about it, the cost might be a bit much. back to the drawing board!