Case Hit Bonus Auto! 2022 Topps Jumbo Baseball + Surprise Blaster + more!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This is my first group break on the bench, so I apologize if my questions are out of line.

How long do breaks stay open?

I also asked earlier, how much is shipping?

This is my first group break on the bench, so I apologize if my questions are out of line.

How long do breaks stay open?

I also asked earlier, how much is shipping?
Hi, answering not as an organizer of breaks but just as someone who likes to join breaks on the bench - there is no extra cost for shipping unless stated in the original post. For this auction break, you pay what the winning bid is, no extra payment for shipping.

Breaks tend to stay open as long as there is movement toward getting it filled. The organizer can close it if they feel it won't be filled.

This one is getting close. If every team upped an average of 3 dollars, it will be filled.

Hi, answering not as an organizer of breaks but just as someone who likes to join breaks on the bench - there is no extra cost for shipping unless stated in the original post. For this auction break, you pay what the winning bid is, no extra payment for shipping.

Breaks tend to stay open as long as there is movement toward getting it filled. The organizer can close it if they feel it won't be filled.

This one is getting close. If every team upped an average of 3 dollars, it will be filled.
Thanks for the info.

If shipping is included. I will bump the Brewers to $8.