Cats at Air Hogs IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I took my two nephews last night to this one and once again, these American Association guys are just great to the kids. Before the game, you were allowed to play catch on the field, so my nephews enjoyed running down pop-ups I threw them into the left-center gap...The game was a blast as my youngest nephew got a game-used broken bat by Antoin Gray and 3 baseballs. I again let him wander around before the game and collect signatures on two baseballs he brought. My oldest nephew brought his Michael hollimon bat and got it signed with "2002 National Champs" as well as getting two GU batting gloves from Antoin Gray and 4 baseballs.

This was the rest of the haul...

Kevin Thompson 6/6
Pete Incaviglia 10/10
Geivy Garcia 2/2
Kennard Bibbs 8/8
Daniel Berg 1/1
Michael Hollimon 3/3
Jason Stokes 2/2
Jose Duran 4/4
Aaron Garza 1/1
David Espinosa 2/2
Greg Porter 2/2
Ryan Tacker 1/1
kevin.jpg
incavig.jpg
bibbs.jpg
duran.jpg
porter-1.jpg

The Dallas Zoo was also there and we saw a baby alligator, Greathorn Owl and a bull python...pretty cool stuff. Hope to hit up one of two more before the season ends!!
Thanks for reading!!
Chris

I mailed your Miller & Garko autos today. I am interested in any Airhogs dups you may have as well :)

cool. I should make another game and have a few more of those Air hogs cards I can get signed. I'll see what I have and should be able to work something out. The funny/outrageous thing is that i got these cards(5 sets) for free the game after the giveaway; however, i think there are only 12 players still on the team in that set. I'll make sure to get you a mascot card signed by Ace Bacon!! :)

congrats great day at the park..are any of the Kevin Thompson for trade or can you 50/50 any players from the games you are going to

cool. I should make another game and have a few more of those Air hogs cards I can get signed. I'll see what I have and should be able to work something out. The funny/outrageous thing is that i got these cards(5 sets) for free the game after the giveaway; however, i think there are only 12 players still on the team in that set. I'll make sure to get you a mascot card signed by Ace Bacon!! :)

Ace Bacon? Sounds like my kinda mascot!!! *drools*