Celebrity Apprentice (Goldberg, Bret Michaels, Sinbad, Darryl Strawberry)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devilson9991

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Yesterday I went to the set of Celebrity Apprentice where all the guys on the show were and got Bill Goldberg, Sinbad, Darryl Strawberry, and Bret Michaels. Rod Blagojevich walked over to shake everyone's hands. Goldberg told a friend and I, "Come back tomorrow we're doing an event here from 12-2!"

Today I went to the Kodak event and there was a small crowd when I got there. They let people in at 12 pm. Bill Goldberg had a small wrestling ring setup. Darryl Strawberry had a home plate setup with a baseball bat and a glove. Curtis Stone was making food. Bret Michaels had his drum set and guitars. Michael Johnson had a track & field setup with his golden shoes. Sinbad and Rod Blagojevich were taking pictures. I went to Goldberg and he said, "You again! I'm gonna have to put a name on your photo!" I went to Darryl Strawberry and got a photo with him, also talked to him for a little bit. He signed my baseball and inscribed it "83 NL ROY." I got a photo with Michael Johnson and talked with him. He signed my autograph book. I walked over to Bret Michaels and he personalized my photo. He asked if I wanted a photo with, but I told him he took one with me yesterday. I walked back over to Goldberg, he personalized my photo. I held the championship belt they had there for the photo with and Goldberg tossed me on his shoulder with one arm. Before I left, former bodyguard turned-actor Chuck Zito signed my autograph book. Came back when the event was over and got Darryl Strawberry to sign a baseball card.

Yesterday
Bill Goldberg 1/1 autograph book
Sinbad 1/1 autograph book
Darryl Strawberry 1/1 blank
Bret Michaels 1/1 autograph book inscribed "Rock of Love", photo with

Today
Darryl Strawberry 1/1 SS OMLB inscribed "83 NL ROY", 1/1 card, photo with
Michael Johnson 1/1 autograph book, photo with
Bret Michaels 1/1 8x10 personalized
Bill Goldberg 1/1 8x10 personalized, photo with
Chuck Zito 1/1 autograph book

BillGoldberg.jpg
Bill Goldberg signed autograph book

BillGoldberg2.jpg

Bill Goldberg signed+personalized 8x10

Sinbad.jpg
Sinbad signed autograph book

ChuckZito.jpg
Chuck Zito signed autograph book

BretMichaels.jpg
Bret Michaels signed autograph book inscribed Rock of Love

BretMichaels2.jpg
Bret Michaels signed+personalized 8x10 inscribed Rock on

MichaelJohnson.jpg
Michael Johnson signed autograph book

DarrylStrawberry3.jpg

Darryl Strawberry signed card

DarrylStrawberry.jpg
Darryl Strawberry signed blank

DarrylStrawberry2.jpg
Darryl Strawberry SS OMLB inscribed "83 NL ROY"

Very nice haul! I agree, that Strawberry sig looks great on that ball!

Nice! Congrats! .... I always thought it would be cool to have Goldberg on a football since he had a brief NFL career