Chad Curtis

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Chad Curtis - 1/1 (29 days)
c/o NorthPointe Christian High School
3101 Leonard St. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525

Now I am off to attempt to get some of the New Orleans Saints players at the mall and then driving to DISNEY WORLD tonight!! :D I am hoping to land some awesome Disney autos while I am there!!

wmhc28413

5.00 star(s)
nice return congrats!!! have a fun trip i would give anything to be at disney right now its only 6 degrees where im at...

supershriner

Very cool! Are you taking 50/50's on Goofy by chance lol? Have a great vacation. We went over New Years in either '03 or '04 and it was PACKED!! Maybe the crowd will be down for ya.

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Very cool! Are you taking 50/50's on Goofy by chance lol? Have a great vacation. We went over New Years in either '03 or '04 and it was PACKED!! Maybe the crowd will be down for ya.

We went a couple of years ago for New Years and it was busy too, but this time I have a "bad ankle" so we are gonna try to get a handicap pass. :D I actually do have customs for all of the main characters to get signed! :)

DaNotoriousNIC

4.90 star(s)
Thanks guys!

Haha is he a friend of yours Nic?

Use to come to my speed and strength class in high school every Friday, usually "game day". I was 2-0 against him in basketball and knocked him on his but in floor hockey lol. Only complaint which may not be much of a complaint to some people but a few "troubled" kids he was always trying to befriend he would then try to push religion on in a public school.