Chad Curtis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Chad Curtis - 1/1 (29 days)
c/o NorthPointe Christian High School
3101 Leonard St. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525

ChadCurtis001.jpg

Now I am off to attempt to get some of the New Orleans Saints players at the mall and then driving to DISNEY WORLD tonight!! :D I am hoping to land some awesome Disney autos while I am there!!

nice return congrats!!! have a fun trip i would give anything to be at disney right now its only 6 degrees where im at...

Very cool! Are you taking 50/50's on Goofy by chance lol? Have a great vacation. We went over New Years in either '03 or '04 and it was PACKED!! Maybe the crowd will be down for ya.

Very cool! Are you taking 50/50's on Goofy by chance lol? Have a great vacation. We went over New Years in either '03 or '04 and it was PACKED!! Maybe the crowd will be down for ya.

We went a couple of years ago for New Years and it was busy too, but this time I have a "bad ankle" so we are gonna try to get a handicap pass. :D I actually do have customs for all of the main characters to get signed! :)

Thanks guys!

Haha is he a friend of yours Nic?

Use to come to my speed and strength class in high school every Friday, usually "game day". I was 2-0 against him in basketball and knocked him on his but in floor hockey lol. Only complaint which may not be much of a complaint to some people but a few "troubled" kids he was always trying to befriend he would then try to push religion on in a public school.