Childhood Collection from late 60's to Mid 70' FB & BBs . Should I grade b4 Selling?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A small trade like this we can do right here. I have similar baseball and football if you need or want something in particular. Just list a few things you might be interested in be it players, teams particular cards etc and I'll see what I have for you.

I can walk you through the Trade Manager if this is your first trade after we iron out the details.

If you do come across that 1970 Topps McCovey poster, lmka nd we'll expand the trade. Since you have a lot of 1970 Topps you might have some of those posters which were inserts in packs back then.

Ok, I'll check out Trade Manager, tks Jeff.

A small trade like this we can do right here. I have similar baseball and football if you need or want something in particular. Just list a few things you might be interested in be it players, teams particular cards etc and I'll see what I have for you.

I can walk you through the Trade Manager if this is your first trade after we iron out the details.

If you do come across that 1970 Topps McCovey poster, lmka nd we'll expand the trade. Since you have a lot of 1970 Topps you might have some of those posters which were inserts in packs back then.

I'm a Cincy Reds fan don't have any of 1972....

Hey Dan, I have a 1972 Tony Perez #80 I can trade for that Mackey. The Perez books for $4 and the Mackey for $2.50 and that is good enough for me as I really need a copy of that Mackey card. If that sounds good, I can post it and we can do a PWE (Plain White Envelope) trade. I can mail on Saturday as it is probably too late to get this done for Friday.

Hey Dan, I have a 1972 Tony Perez #80 I can trade for that Mackey. The Perez books for $4 and the Mackey for $2.50 and that is good enough for me as I really need a copy of that Mackey card. If that sounds good, I can post it and we can do a PWE (Plain White Envelope) trade. I can mail on Saturday as it is probably too late to get this done for Friday.

Super that works for me, do I need to put it in a sleeve of some kind to protect it??

Yes. IMHO, you should, at the least, put it in a penny sleeve AND then into a toploader. You should also use masking or painter's tape to close the toploader. (These tapes do not stick to the cards and, therefore, do not damage them.)

Boots

QUOTE=bosco1;3802568]Super that works for me, do I need to put it in a sleeve of some kind to protect it??[/QUOTE]

Super that works for me, do I need to put it in a sleeve of some kind to protect it??

What Boots said a couple of posts up is the way to do it. In this particular case just some minimum protection will do as this the last card I need for a low grade set and condition is not a factor.

I'll post the trade now and when you accept the trade, our mailing addresses will appear. If you accept the trade this evening, I'll get your card out in the mail tomorrow.

What Boots said a couple of posts up is the way to do it. In this particular case just some minimum protection will do as this the last card I need for a low grade set and condition is not a factor.

I'll post the trade now and when you accept the trade, our mailing addresses will appear. If you accept the trade this evening, I'll get your card out in the mail tomorrow.

Will do. Many tks. Disregard my pm about the address, had not seen this post...

Thanks for the trade (your first on The Bench I believe). I really needed that mysteriously elusive John Mackey card in the worst way so that was a very productive trade for me.

Dan:
If you are trading, I'd be interested in any of the 1971 Topps Football Game cards you have, and also, any 1968 Topps FB.
PLMK, and thanks.
Boots