Chris James items & 1 trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
First of all, if you participated in the Chris James signing I just wanted to let you know that all the cards came back today and are in the process of being separated and will be mailed asap! :) Sorry for the long wait but hopefully it will be worth it when you get your items back and my next signing will go a little smoother. Not posting scans, just getting items out to everyone so they don't have to wait any longer.

Second, I got a nice signed postcard from Texas Rangers HOF'er Nolan Ryan via trade with Jeb67...thanks buddy, love the card. You're awesome. :D

Congratulations Andrew. Btw.I'm glad you liked the pic.The Nolan Ryan sig looks good to me.

Great news on Chris James. We knew you'd come through, dealing with ex-players can be a real treat sometimes. Thanks for your diligence.
Dave

Glad it worked out for you, Andrew! Congrats on getting it accomplished!

After so long waiting for the Chris james auto(sent 8/15/10).....I don't need it.
I had canceled the trade a couple of days ago and I got 3 Chris James auto in trade.You can keep the card if you sent it then it's for trade as soon as it gets here. :(
Javier