Chris James Signing - ITEMS ARE IN!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Items arrived today 1/22/11 and will be mailed this evening, thanks for your patience on this!!!

Okay guys, Chris James lives in Nacogdoches, TX and has agreed to do a private signing with us LABOR DAY WEEKEND. We are trying to get a list together of people that would be interested in getting something signed by Chris. I have posted this before, but it must have been deleted. Here would be the prices as of right now:

$5 - cards
$10 - photos
$12 - balls
$20 - bats
$35 - jerseys

You will be required to provide your own return postage & items. Please leave a comment on this thread if you are interested in participating and put a sticky note on the back of your item with your Bench account name so we can keep track a little easier. Chris James played for:

Philadelphia Phillies (1986-1989)
San Diego Padres (1989)
Cleveland Indians (1990-1991)
San Francisco Giants (1992)
Houston Astros (1993)
Texas Rangers (1993-1994)
Kansas City Royals (1995)
Boston Red Sox (1995)

Items will be mailed out immediately after the signing is over. Post here if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks!
Andrew

PS - ALL DEALS WILL BE SET UP IN THE TRADE MANAGER!!!

Last edited:
how much would it be is you providede something like a bat or ball

Approx. $30. OLMB's are around $15, then $12 for signing, then price to ship it back. It would prob be easier on everyone if you were able to supply your own so we don't have to go out and shop for everyone...lmk either way.

Andrew
I will check my cards,I need him for my collection.
I will let you know what I find.
Thanks, Javier

sandman - He lives in my home town so I have been playing phone tag with him fora couple months now...was just a matter of actually getting to talk to him, haha. He sounds like a really nice guy, looking forward to this. You in for a card?

mbroadhe - I will put you down on the list for one. I will get it set up in trade manager on Monday after I get moved. Thanks!

Sounds good, I will confirm soon.

If you have had a trade confirmed already for this, please DO NOT send your items until I send you a message letting you know I have gotten moved back to Mississippi. Thanks! :)