Chris James Signing - ITEMS ARE IN!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoping to get this done in a few weeks guys...sorry for the delay on it, hope everything meets everyones approval when/if it finally gets done. If not, I will send all items/money back in SASE's.

I am currently in Nacogdoches, TX where Chris James works. I went up and talked with him this morning (Monday) and he said this would be the worst possible day for him to sit down and sign everyones items, which was a bummer for me since I am heading back home today. I was about to leave his office and he said "well, why don't you just leave me those and I will get them shipped back out to you this week so you can mail them to the oweners?" Awesome! I gave Chris everything he needed, cards, money and proper pens and he said he will get everything shipped back to me asap and then all cards will be back on their way to their owners...thanks for being patient with me on this guys, looking forward to getting everyones stuff back to them! :)

No problem at all, sorry it has taken me so long to get with him and that I can't actually sit down to do the signing with him, but I understand that he is very busy on Mondays so I figured this was the best way to get everyones stuff done for them.

All items are in Mr. James' posession. He said he has someone come in and help him with all the cards about once a month. If I don't have them by Friday I will try to call him and check on the status of everything.