Collection Size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Getting back into the hobby, so the numbers are quite low. I would guesstimate that the collection is around 500 cards or so at the moment, with most of those being Gwynns. The rest are a hodge podge of various players that I'm somewhat collecting. If you were to ask me the non-sport numbers, though, I would guesstimate again that that collection is around 2000 memorabilia and autograph cards, and I'm darn proud of that collection. ;)

i always say somewhere around 500K, but I am not really sure. That would be 100 5K boxes full and I know I don't have that many, but I probably have 50-60 and a large variety of other sized boxes and then unopened sets. I am probably not too far off, but whatever it is, it's too many to bother counting.

I love this post, I add more to my private collection daily so it changes. I don't consider my cards for trade as part of my collection only the ones that aren't for trade fit that bill. I am a set builder that wants every base set since he was born (1976 btw) and have promised the wife he will keep what he is trading for under 10,000 cards (still working on the official list). I love this hobby!!!!