Concern about 22 Topps #329 Vlad jR / Wander Franco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
So I am sorting 22 Topps Cards trying to figure what team sets to make when I notice a really really thin scratch mark in the center and another on the bottom left corner going up about 2" so I ask my wife look and she notices 3 more scratches but here is what's odd the scratches are the almost same way on another card --I mean if this was a 50¢ card I would just destroy them I do have a 3rd one and that seems to be fine the one in my set is fine --The packs I opened were fresh and didn't seem to be tampered with--I guess I should send them to Topps for a replacement Beckett OPG lists them at $10.00...does Topps even except returns on single base cards ??

So I am sorting 22 Topps Cards trying to figure what team sets to make when I notice a really really thin scratch mark in the center and another on the bottom left corner going up about 2" so I ask my wife look and she notices 3 more scratches but here is what's odd the scratches are the almost same way on another card --I mean if this was a 50¢ card I would just destroy them I do have a 3rd one and that seems to be fine the one in my set is fine --The packs I opened were fresh and didn't seem to be tampered with--I guess I should send them to Topps for a replacement Beckett OPG lists them at $10.00...does Topps even except returns on single base cards ??
Topps will accept returns on single cards. I sent in a few of a box that I got stating that 25% of the box was damaged that way with surface marks (I only sent in the worst to avoid shipping if they didnt replace). However, they only sent back the cards I had sent out. They also stated that they will replace anything base or not, as long as it would grade below an 8. Therefore, the question is what type of grade that card will get.

Topps will accept returns on single cards. I sent in a few of a box that I got stating that 25% of the box was damaged that way with surface marks (I only sent in the worst to avoid shipping if they didnt replace). However, they only sent back the cards I had sent out. They also stated that they will replace anything base or not, as long as it would grade below an 8. Therefore, the question is what type of grade that card will get.
Thanks for the reply I will send them in Topps hopefully will replace them of course a Wander RC would work too.