couple days of mail and IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Garrett Anderson-32 days
Went to the Whitecaps game last night and got Luis Sanz, Kenny Faulk, Nate Newman, Mark Johnson finally on a Tigers card
SDC12533.jpg
Had hopefully future Tiger Avisial Garcia sign my hat since he has an awesome sig and I really doubt he will be back next year and I really don't think they are going to win the next 2 playoff games and make it to round 2.
SDC12528.jpg
Then bought one of Michael Rockett's really short GU uncracked bats for $20 from the souvenir shop, don't know why it was up there uncracked though. Most have been unlucky. Had Wade Gaynor sign it though since he didn't have any cracked bats and only had 3 bats left otherwise he would've gave me one even though I've been trying to buy a "namer" off of him lol.
SDC12524.jpg
Then got all these deceased Tigers in a trade.
Jerry Staley/Marv Grissom
SDC12532.jpg
Carl McNabb/Hal Woodeschick
SDC12531.jpg
Herb Moford/Clem Lebine
SDC12530.jpg

Not bad, not bad at all. The Loons need to win their next two to move on as well, but will go tomorrow if they win tonight! :)

yeah I found the redneck lol they had gone up to the gas station to get snacks, you gonna post pics of all your ice cream helmets?

Last edited: