Crazy stuff on Target on line! 2021 Topps Updates? Or was it suppose to be 2022?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Looking for 2022 Topps Update baseball on line with Target....and found 2021 Topps Update Blasters and boxes instead? Why sell cards that a year old? Anyone good in the 2021 Topps Updates or was it suppose to be 2022? Best regards, David PS I'll wait for my hobby store topps updates!

Last edited:
Walmart uses that same trick. I once boght a 2018 Blaster of Topps Heritage, not even thinking that it was'nt 2019. It's a good way to get rid of their back stock.

Looking for 2022 Topps Update baseball on line with Target....and found 2021 Topps Update Blasters and boxes instead? Why sell cards that a year old? Anyone good in the 2021 Topps Updates or was it suppose to be 2022? Best regards, David PS I'll wait for my hobby store topps updates!

Those 2021 Topps Update boxes plus some other boxes are sold by third party (toynk) on Target website (and app). Target will receive pre-arranged percentage of any sales. There are also 2021 Bowman and 2021 Topps series two boxes available but usually at higher prices vs original retail price.