Current Dodgers request project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Getting bored with my current collecting goals, I decided to try my luck at sending an autograph request to each and every member of the current LA Dodgers roster. I just sent out my batch of requests to them and will update here every success I get back. Hopefully ill get every member of the team to send my request back as I am curious to see who exactly signs and who doesnt, again, ill post every return I get here for you guys. thanks
Elbert

I'm doing the same thing, but using the 2011 Heritage team set. So far I got Loney back. I have had success with Carroll, Billingsly, Kershaw and Ethier in the past. We will see! Good luck!!!

got my first one back today..the first one back is..RHP Rubby Delarosa! Not bad for a first dodger request as I have read many mlb scouts compare him to pedro martinez!

Last edited:
Good luck; however, I think you are going to lose a lot of postage on this one. An increasing number of modern players aren't signing TTM. I hope I am proved wrong.

a few more success since my last post, i also got back successes from:

Kenley Jansen
Jon Garland
A.J Ellis
Hong Chig Kuo

my requests are starting to roll in. so far i have 6 of 25 dodger requests back! so, almost 25% of the team back so far!

If you got more than 1 Jansen, I need him for my Loons to MLB project. I can probably find someone that you need in your collection IF you did get more than one.

he was very quick for me, i sent to him a couple times and both times he was one of the first ones to respond, so i think he is a great ttm signer.good luck with that.