Custom Allen & Ginter Giveaway 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roddster,

I am interested in the following Pirates cards:

#1) Justin Morneau
#2) Roberto Clemente
#3) Starling Marte

Respectfully,

Springfever

Hey Guys, thanks for the kind words! Glad you liked the set and were kind enough to come back to the forum to express some good words!

So… do you guys have any particular favorites out of the one's I've sent out to you??

Yes, I love the "What could have been"

Yes, I love the "What could have been"

Who765, thanks for the feedback, glad you like that subset! The whole hologram part isn't what you'd normally find on an Allen & Ginter card, but in all honesty I like how it turned out!

Everybody who has confirmed my free card offer in the trade manager has had their cards sent out. Hope you all like them!!

Who765, thanks for the feedback, glad you like that subset! The whole hologram part isn't what you'd normally find on an Allen & Ginter card, but in all honesty I like how it turned out!

Everybody who has confirmed my free card offer in the trade manager has had their cards sent out. Hope you all like them!!

Many (belated) thanks. I got one of the subset (Vlad), thougt it was great. But as a Braves fan, the Aaron Freeman and Hudson were the highlights for me.

Thanks for the great design and sending them!

nice cards yet again. the kate upton was sweet and my wife got a big smile from that one

Still sending holiday cheer? I've been MIA for a month:) If so, I'd love the Kershaw or Jeter or Rizzo or Russell Wilson (Rangers) or ANY of them really. These cards are some of my favorites. Hard to choose which I like best!

LMK, thanks!

Alison

Haven't been on the Bench in a Looong time, my my buddy Rotorob told me to check this out. Spiderman & Sailor Jack would be my favorites (though I am jealous of Rotorob's Kate Upton LOL), but of course anything is appreciated. Next choice might be Bob Dylan. Thank you.

Dont know how long you all been married but i learned pretty quick not even to show the wife the kate upton. Just put it in collection and smile.

Ryan, Received cards, The Santa auto just blew the grand kids away. Thanks they are great,

Benny

Cards received today and they look awesome...especially love the Rodd auto!!! Thanks a lot and take care!

Mike

Mike, nice pull! Can't promise that Ryan Rodd auto books for much, but I'm glad you like it!

Roddster,

I received my free Pirates cards.

Love the Clemente.

Thanks,

Springfever

The Clemente has been popular for sure, hard to keep that one in stock!

Ryan, Received cards, The Santa auto just blew the grand kids away. Thanks they are great,

Benny

Benny, I've got a COA on that one, I'm going to PM it to you. You'll get a kick out of it

Dont know how long you all been married but i learned pretty quick not even to show the wife the kate upton. Just put it in collection and smile.

Hil-ar-i-ous. I guess I'll have to include these instructions for any future ones I send out haha

Guys, I'm thinking about taking 15 of my favorite designs and releasing them in red bazooka backs #'d to 25. I designed the bazooka style back already, and I think it looks pretty cool. You guys dig this idea? Would it be a nice addition for future giveaways?

Thinking about which 15 subjects to use, leaning towards mostly ballplayers for this.

Ryan

Guys, I'm thinking about taking 15 of my favorite designs and releasing them in red bazooka backs #'d to 25. I designed the bazooka style back already, and I think it looks pretty cool. You guys dig this idea? Would it be a nice addition for future giveaways?

Thinking about which 15 subjects to use, leaning towards mostly ballplayers for this.

Ryan

ABSOLUTELY!!!! YES, YES, YES
I Love Minis

Sending out my custom 08' Ginter's (Auto Templates) to Gary Sheffield and Dwight Gooden via Steinter Sports. PM me if anybody wants in. They templates came out awesome. It's $50 for Sheffield and $40 for Gooden. Each card will come with Steiner decal affixed to the back for authenticity.

PM me asap if you want in. I'll be sending these out to Steiner tomorrow morning

Sending out my custom 08' Ginter's (Auto Templates) to Gary Sheffield and Dwight Gooden via Steinter Sports. PM me if anybody wants in. They templates came out awesome. It's $50 for Sheffield and $40 for Gooden. Each card will come with Steiner decal affixed to the back for authenticity.

PM me asap if you want in. I'll be sending these out to Steiner tomorrow morning

i love my set i got! i also think the minis #'d /25 would look great! i love the spreading it throughout all sports because i'm mainly a basketball fan. getting a certified auto with a coa has to be amazing for you! your set it coming full fold!

Red backs would be sweet. I have a few of your /25 cards and love the look plus knowing they are not gonna be something everyone has is awesome. Keep up the good work