Custom Allen & Ginter Giveaway 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bazooka reload

I like Orioles and my friend collects Yankees so anything you would be willing to send of them would be nice. If you ever do a Ryan Miller or Drew Miller from NHL I would love to get them for my PC's

Great work.

Thanks,
Trish

I'd be interested in getting a Tom Brady. thank you.

Got my cards in and got my Tom Brady......cool cards......I also got a Santa Auto. ThaNKS SO MUCH.

KEEP IT UP.....I'D LIKE TO SEE Tony Hawk, Judas Priest,
Black Sabbath, Frank Howard, Yadier Molina & Jim Thome. Quitew a variety but I think they'd be nice additions to your set and of course some of my favs. Bazooka me when you get those ready to send out and thanks for your generosity.!!

Got my cards today and as usual They Look great. thanks a bunch and keep up the good work

Thanks guys for all the kind words, anything to pay tribute and continue the collectibility to one of my favorite sets put out by Topps!

Ryan It goes double for me. I really appreciate all the cards that you have traded to me.

Thanks Stanley

I have been meaning to drop on note on the cards I received...they really are awesome and I received an auto of Zach Hample and a Kate Upton SP/25 NFT

Do you do TTM autos Ryan now that I have your card?

I like the classic rock bands for future cards: Beatles Zeppelin and Magicians: Houdini, Blaine and the Mind Freak and some more White Sox cards- Fisk, Minoso, Baines and the Big Hurt.

I have a Vlad What Could Have Been SP 5/25 I would love to pick up an Abreu SP

thanks again my friend,
Henry

First of all , I want to thank Ryan for his kindness and generousity for the contest and sending the cards.
Really like these. Looking to trade for the ones I still need. Lists below. *=Pending

1-Goldschmidt
4-Fielder
5-Morneau
7-Mauer
9-A.Gonzalez
10-Posey
11-Billy the Marlin
12-Reed
13-Trout
14-Gretzky
17-Lee
20-Mr. Met