Custom Allen & Ginter Giveaway 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Happy Holidays everybody! I'm here to give away cards to my fellow collectors for the 2014 holiday season. I'll be giving away five card packs from my custom 2008 Allen & Ginter set. Packs will include auto's/inserts from my custom set as well as autos/relics from the real 2008 Allen & Ginter set.

Take a look at my photo page to see the custom cards there is to choose from. Post the name of a player/subject/or team of your choosing, and I will do my best to accommodate you with that choice. The remaining four cards will be selected at random.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100321705764618728520/albums/6089722710116461761

Once you post to this forum I will post up a free card offer in the trade manager. Of course, if you'd like more than one pack of cards, I'm always down for trading. Keep your eyes on the 'Contest' forum as I will be posting a contest in relation to these custom minis in the near future. Thanks for participating guys, and again, Happy Holidays!

*Will only send the Kate Upton SP to those who request it (Only have five of these to give out)
* Tom Brady (Expos), Russel Wilson (Rangers), Kobe Bryant (Hornets), Vladimir Guerrero (Blue Jays), and Michael Vick (Rockies) are all SP's part of a subset titled "What Could've Been Had They Gone Another Way". These cards are numbered to 25 and will be inserted at random.
*Autographs and relics from the real 2008 Allen & Ginter set will be inserted at random
*Custom Autographs will be inserted at random

Last edited:
Roddster -
Thanks for the giveaway and Merry Christmas.

I'll ask for an Upton and am a Braves fan.

Thanks again!

Any of the following would be nice additions:

Bob Dylan
Clayton Kershaw
Derek Jeter
Floyd Mayweather Jr
Kobe Bryant
Rafael Nadal
Roberto Clemente
Stan Musial
Tom Brady
Yogi Berra

Great job producing these cards, very professional... the Kate Upton card is easily your best work Ryan :)

Happy Holidays

Mike

These are fantastic. My choices would be Clemente, Starling Marte, or Spider-Man. And, the Upton is not rendering correctly for me - I think it must be my browser.

Great job producing these cards, very professional... the Kate Upton card is easily your best work Ryan :)

Happy Holidays

Mike

As one of the few owners of that card I'm glad you think so Mike!

Thanks everybody for the quick responses to my post, and thanks for the kind words about the set. Cards will be sent out asap!

Come on people, anybody else out there want free cards?

- Ryan

Roddster trade confirmed. Thank you. Have you thought about a subset of celebrity fans like alyssa milano (dodgers), ben afleck (redsox), jack (lakers).The fans that really cheer their teams. That would be cool to see.

that ray allen is amazing! if you have other basketball cards like this it'd be very neat to own them. the dirk does look a little different, but it's basketball none the less! thanks for hosting and i'd also be interested in any red sox including pedrioa.