Custom Allen & Ginter Giveaway 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeez, it's been a while. Not to mention I've added 14 new cards to the set, have an expanded checklist for the Bazooka Backs, and have added a limited Blue Back variation unlike anything Topps ever put out in their Allen & Ginter set which are #'d out of 5. Some of you are chasing this set and I'm pumped about that! Anyways, for anybody who wants another go-around of free cards, post the name of a first place team + the word reload. For example: ROYALS RELOAD! Or ASTROS RELOAD!

If you want more than my traditional envelope of cards for every $5 paypal sent my way to [email protected] I will send you five additional packs on top of your three pack reload. Any money earned will go towards expanding the set!

To my fellow traders who used this forum as a place to make trades for my cards (Mike, Benski3, tglg, Katester44, mgm37, Tennelson55, Sturgeon, Seawolf17), I appreciate your interest in this set so I will be sending any of you who go for this reload, a Blue Back variation mini as my appreciation to you. Thanks for your support!!

Ryan

Dodgers-Reload. (Really wanted to say Phillies-Reload) UHG
Nice Trading here helped me finish up the first 90 cards.
I'll paypal you with $5.00 when pension check arrives.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Benny

Ryan

Kansas City reload. I would also like one of the blue variations and whatever else you want to send as I have also
tried to make some trades on here.

Thanks Stanley

You got it Stanley, sorry I forgot to include you in that post! I think you're the first person to start trading on this forum, so you indeed are do a blue back variation. I went back and edited it so you're in there now.

Thanks Stanley!

- Ryan

Ryan

Kansas City reload. I would also like one of the blue variations and whatever else you want to send as I have also
tried to make some trades on here.

Thanks Stanley

You better freaking believe that's him Andrew!

He's an interesting fellow. I met him in left field at City Field before a Mets game while trying to catch my girlfriend a bp home run ball. I was like 'Haven't I seen you on TV'?

Hample's a machine. While I was there he caught at least six balls to my zero.

Hawking baseballs isn't exactly a heroic venture, but I find his story intriguing because he exemplifies the idea that if you put your mind to something you can make anything happen. He caught Trout's first homer, one of Bond's in the 700's, and now ARod's 3000th hit. The Guy's unreal! I don't know how he does it. He's carved out an interesting little niche for himself and I'm happy he agreed to be part of my set (and have an auto in it!). It's too bad Topps didn't think he deserved to be on a real Allen & Ginter card, because I think he's a better subject than half the people they choose!

Is the Zach Hample in the card set the same guy who got A-Rod's 3,000th hit (HR) ball????

You got it Stanley, sorry I forgot to include you in that post! I think you're the first person to start trading on this forum, so you indeed are do a blue back variation. I went back and edited it so you're in there now.

Thanks Stanley!

- Ryan

Thanks Ryan

You better freaking believe that's him Andrew!

He's an interesting fellow. I met him in left field at City Field before a Mets game while trying to catch my girlfriend a bp home run ball. I was like 'Haven't I seen you on TV'?

Hample's a machine. While I was there he caught at least six balls to my zero.

Hawking baseballs isn't exactly a heroic venture, but I find his story intriguing because he exemplifies the idea that if you put your mind to something you can make anything happen. He caught Trout's first homer, one of Bond's in the 700's, and now ARod's 3000th hit. The Guy's unreal! I don't know how he does it. He's carved out an interesting little niche for himself and I'm happy he agreed to be part of my set (and have an auto in it!). It's too bad Topps didn't think he deserved to be on a real Allen & Ginter card, because I think he's a better subject than half the people they choose!

That is crazy. I have seen his "story" before, but never put two and two together with your set of cards. Speaking of which, got my packs over the weekend - great work on your end and thank you again.

Got my cards today and they are as great as usual. Always good work. Also got a kemp dodgers polar bear back t206 card aged to look authentic. Ryan Is that from a set your gonna start doing or what. Because i enjoy that oldtime look alot and would be interested in more of them. Thanks

Sturgeon,

I have made a few of the t206's, but haven't really developed a set around them. They take a long time to make and for right now I've just been focusing on making one every now and again. I think I've put out like six or seven of them so far all with a few different backs (I've got a few on eBay right now).

Also, I know I forgot to include t206's in a couple of people's envelope and would like to make good on sending those people one if they'd like one. If you didn't get a custom t206 in this most recent giveaway please pm me and I'll take care of it. Thanks!

Got my cards today and they are as great as usual. Always good work. Also got a kemp dodgers polar bear back t206 card aged to look authentic. Ryan Is that from a set your gonna start doing or what. Because i enjoy that oldtime look alot and would be interested in more of them. Thanks

Ryan, Sent you a letter in the mail. Figured it was better then Paypal. Do you have any kind of checklist on this new lot. Have not seen them yet but I'm like a kid on Xmas.

Benny

Benny, I can't remember if I sent you the plus 5. If I somehow forgot just let me know and I'll have them out to you! Glad you're excited for your next round of cards, hope you pull some nice ones!

The checklist for this 14 is as follows:

91 A.Chapman
92 M.Piazza
93 C. Gomez
94 A. Earhart
95 K. Bryant
96 C. Rock
97 Y. Molina
98 J. Pederson
99 R. Carew
100 I. Suzuki
101 H. Greenberg
102 J. Cueto
103 C. Kaepernick
105 Lorenzo Cain

Ryan, Sent you a letter in the mail. Figured it was better then Paypal. Do you have any kind of checklist on this new lot. Have not seen them yet but I'm like a kid on Xmas.

Benny

Last edited:
Not sure if this is still going on or not, but thought I would throw a few names out there...

Tyler Seguin - Dallas Stars
Dirk Nowitzki - Dallas Mavericks
Joey Gallo - Texas Rangers
Stay Puff Marshmellowman - Ghostbusters

Thanks!
Jake

Jake, have you seen my Dirk card of him suited up in a Rangers uniform? Also, would you like a free package of cards? Let me know okay!

Not sure if this is still going on or not, but thought I would throw a few names out there...

Tyler Seguin - Dallas Stars
Dirk Nowitzki - Dallas Mavericks
Joey Gallo - Texas Rangers
Stay Puff Marshmellowman - Ghostbusters

Thanks!
Jake

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!