Dale Murphy Supercollector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copeskey45

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
Hey guys, I was wondering something. Is there a Dale Murphy supercollector on here? If so, can someone give me some info on them? I have something in my collection that I'm willing to give to that collector. Thanks, Chris!

Murphy, Dale

acezx6r, bravesfansunite, cardsultan, d2003ex, jmmiller777, jrpeevyhouse, MMehler, murph3, Ringers1993, rotorob, The_Glavintor, tourze, vman1111, webbgem, wkmcmillan Heres a list of the collectors who collect Dal Murphy and theres no supercollector! Best regards David

Last edited:
I did make a trade with a Dale Murphy supercollector about two months ago. He was kind enough to let me have his Gypsy Queen leather mini #ed 01/10 by swapping another # for it. For some time, I had trouble finding something (outside eBay) that he doesn't already have...IIRC, he said he has over 7 or 8 thousand DM cards. Yowza!

Do you want me to PM you his contact info...even though he's not on this site? I don't think he's on any baseball card forum but he's a good guy. Found him on eBay.

while i am not a supercollector, he is and was my favorite player to collect, i still try to get what i can of him, but there has not been much on here for awhile, but i am curious as to what you might have if it something we can trade for i would be interested in it