Dallas Cowboys New Record Holder IP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Saturday afternoon before I went into work, I went to a private signing for Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray...he signed the 8x10 below, a mini helmet (which he personalized) and my full size helmet that I am working on too. Not too bad!!! :) I will try to add scans of the mini and full size tomorrow. DeMarco broke Emmitt Smith's single game rushing total yesterday against the Rams...glad I got him when I did!!!

hpqscan0012-7.jpg

Also got some of these in a goody bag from CW13 and some from another friend that I go to Rough Riders games with...thanks to both! :)

hpqscan0001-106.jpg

hpqscan0002-61.jpg

hpqscan0007-20.jpg

hpqscan0011-6.jpg

very nice! I just picked up Demarco on my fantasy team this a few days before his awesome game. I knew he'd be a good replacement for Jones, but DANG! He had a huge fantasy game for me!

Nice pickeups though!

Great successes Andrew.Congratulations.The Cowboys have a great knack at finding great players in the draft.