Dallas Mavericks IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Congrats
Nice pick ups
Job well done
Thats a great selection of different cards also. Brad Davis an Asst coach there.I saw him play high school basketball in Pa.
Chief

very nice day....I heard Caron Butler on the Dan Patrick show yesterday, he seem s like a really cool, down to earth guy. He talked about when he was able to chew his straws while playing B-BALL and that he actually swallowed one one game...
congrats on the successes

Thanks guys. Caron was cool, got most of them as they were going out to the bus to go to the game. Didn't say much though, seemed kinda shy.

Hey Andrew, should I send you a SASE for the 50/50 deal with this and the TTM's or will you just send them my way after you get a couple more?

Hey Andrew, should I send you a SASE for the 50/50 deal with this and the TTM's or will you just send them my way after you get a couple more?

I will send em. There are a couple other guys that Ive sent to that are good TTM signers that I am waiting on. Brad Garrett is gonna be here this weekend if you have time to do one of him w/ that design.