Davenport, IA card show 3/6/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Kozelichki

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The semi-annual Davenport, Iowa card show is this Sunday, March 6, running from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. It's at the
Davenport Elks Lodge
4400 West Central Park

This has been a really good, if not great, show the past couple of years with crowds exceeding more than 200 in each of the past four shows. Covid had people itching to get out, and they did.

A couple dozen dealers from Iowa and Illinois. I will be there and will have mostly vintage Chicago Cubs stuff, although recent sales through Facebook Marketplace and other shows has left me thinned out. That being said, if you have vintage Cubs items, look me up.

Thanks to all who attended. It ended up being my best show ever, sales wise. Our next show will be in July with the date to be determined, and then on the first Sunday in November.

That is great Tony! I had wondered how you did, and was glad to hear it was a profitable day! Our shows in STL have been busier than usual in recent months as well, people are just excited to finally get out and about more I think!

Blessings,

Kevin

Thanks so much. Like StL, I think the pandemic has been great for crowds and sales. Many of my sales were to repeat customers who seem to know I try to carry unique Cubs stuff other than cards. Finding more stuff is always my challenge. Going to try a mall show in Peru, IL this Saturday. It'll have to be big to come close to matching Davenport.

Thanks so much. Like StL, I think the pandemic has been great for crowds and sales. Many of my sales were to repeat customers who seem to know I try to carry unique Cubs stuff other than cards. Finding more stuff is always my challenge. Going to try a mall show in Peru, IL this Saturday. It'll have to be big to come close to matching Davenport.
I think Kurt Becker signing in Peru may help draw the Bears enthusiasts, so hopefully a great turnout and more sales this time as well!