Dead thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mj23bullsfan

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
in celebration of the lockout being over, i'll be giving away a very nice autograph of John Wooden, the wizard of westwood.

all you have to do is say the magic word! (and no, it's not please, lol)

first person to say the magic word wins this TTM autograph i recieved from mr. wooden a few years ago. i sent in a request and he sent back the signed 3x5 index card, along with a 5x7 photo signed and the only item he didn't personalize was a business card for coast federal bank, has his portrait, and pyramid of success and some other tidbits, along with his signature.

first person to say the magic word, wins! (it might be better if when you answer, answer with more than just your guess, maybe a short sentence or something)

one post per day please

thanx,
paul

Last edited:
Hey Paul
I do believe he was the Wizzard of Westwood and one of the greatest coaches that ever lived. He had some great teams back in the days and of course he had some players to go along with his coaching. Back in the 30,s My dad played against him in college. Have good day and glad to see you back. Did you ever get a chance to peek at my want list on Basketball let me know
later
Tom

Last edited:
jrchoholic83 that was a good guess, i'm glad it wasn't the word i picked.

some other good guesses also, but they are all too obvious :)

paul