Dead thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone and their brother were blaming the refs. i personally think if you have 4 downs from the 5 yd line and can't score a td, you don't deserve to win, lol. i do, however, think the officiating wasn't consistant. forte had a sideline pass that he tried to catch with 1 hand, because defender had his other arm wrapped up, no call.

jeffery and his offensive interference calls, 1 good, the other 2 were petty, and the refs never flagged the defender on him in that last set of downs. the ref did miss the horsecoller that jeffery had on the defender to avoid an interception, don't know how they missed that one.

the roughing call on peppers was wrong also, in my opinion anyways.

but hey, like i said, if you can't score from the 5 yard line on 4 chances, it's your own fault, right :)

oh well, we win our last 2 games against very beatable teams, and hope for a small amount of help on a couple other 8-6 teams to lose, and we are in like flynn :D

i'll get your package sent out friday dave.

paul

Bears won 28-13

and the winner is.............. missing the mega pot by 1 single point.................

tennisjunky with a guess of

bears 27
cardinals 13

very very very close!!!!

congrats!
paul

Bears won 28-13

and the winner is.............. missing the mega pot by 1 single point.................

tennisjunky with a guess of

bears 27
cardinals 13

very very very close!!!!

congrats!
paul

Thanks, crazy way to win with the FG block and TD return at the end. Sure hope the Packers have something to play for next week and show up against the Vikings.

ya, even tho it's against my religion, i have to root for the pac.... packe....... pa........ ah, see, i can't even say their name, lol, but i have to root against the vikings so my bears can get in. we need 1 more win next week tho, against megatron, but my boy peanut has kept him pretty much under wraps (knock on wood).

paul

i'm pullin for calvin to get his 108 yards or so to break the 2000 for the season. i think that would be great! i've always liked him and they way he plays.

i would also like to see B Marsh get at least 3 td catches to tie the bears record for rcvng td's in a season, 4 would be excellent tho :)

overall tho, i just want my guys to win!!! and hoping AD has a nice run at the rushing record, but hoping they fall to gang green so my bears make the playoffs.

paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online