December 2021 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Got $100 Christmas money that I wasn't expecting so I put it towards 2 boxes of Stadium Club Chrome. and a box of 2021 Topps On-Demand 3D. Didn't get a whole lot from the 3D but gonna work on that set. The 1st Stadium Chrome box yielded a Lewis Brinson Wave refractor and a Pavin Smith auto. Didn't get a single colored refractor or wave from the 2nd box but my auto made up for it:

View attachment 71536Untitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr
Nice! I hit one of his redemptions from Bowman Chrome I'm waiting on. I've heard he's signed and they are shipping now (but no movement on mine from their website).

My daughters bought me a blaster box of 2021 Ginter for my Christmas Stocking. Pulled this Auto. They wanted me to pull the auto out of the framing. I said NOOOOOO. They're 8 and 6 and thought it was just another wrapper.

Billy

View attachment 71651
I pulled a Gavin Lux auto last year from the value packs at Wal Mart. Great pull!

My very awesome 9 year old daughter made these letters for my very awesome 7 1/2 and 5 1/2 year old sons! She painted wooden letters for each of my sons' initials, then cut up baseball cards and the packaging from Christmas toys to make the shape of the letters, based on each of my sons' interests! I think they look awesome!

20211231_184005_HDR.jpg
20211231_183959_HDR.jpg

Last edited: