Decided to try my first TTM w/ a ROMLB....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJJ5278

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
So after getting a little advice from alan1000 (thank you very much sir) I decided to send a ROMLB to Virgil Trucks. I included a note mentioning his nickname and his two no-hitters. I sent it out on 9/19/11 and today I received this in the mail:
DSC02237.jpg
DSC02235.jpg
DSC02236.jpg

He also included a handwritten note explaining how he got his nickname and how you don't think about throwing a no-hitter until the 7th inning on. He also included one of his cards signed in Sharpie. Needless to say I was super pumped to get it back and w/ the note and card. A truly generous guy. I have about 12 signed baseballs in my collection (only one TTM, but a couple IP ones) and this one is definitely my favorite!!

Pictures showing up great... very nice ball. Sounds like a great guy too.

Congrats,
Adam

They show up great..................That's really cool.................Provenance as they say on Antiques Roadshow...................Now I bet you're hooked on the TTM's....................

Thanks guys, the pics are showing up now for me too!! And I am totally hooked now, haha. I doubt any future successes will be this nice, but that's fine w/ me. This one is definitely my favorite and probably will be!!

Congrats! I only have two TTM balls in my collection, Mr. Trucks and the late George Kell. Good luck adding more, and your welcome for all the advice.