Delete please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Really nice stuff as always. Some sites actually require you to post pics of the cards that are up for trade/sale. What does the Appel go for?

I forgot about my beckett online so I went and looked it up. To my suprise 80.00!! Good for you!!

For the Appel, would any of the following interest you?

ALL AUTOS
2012 Bowman chrome BCA-CV Christian Villanueva
2012 Bowman Chrome BCA-RO Roughned Odor
2007 Bowman Chrome BC237 Josh Rodriguez
2007 Bowman Chrome BC224 Chris Perez
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP198 Adeinis Hechavarria
2011 Bowman BPA-DS Domingo Santana
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft BDPP67 Yasmani Grandal /500
2010 Bowman draft BPA-JPI Julio Pimentel
2009 Bowman chrome prospects Blue Refractor Carlos Santana /150
2011 Bowman chrome prospects refractor Carlos Perez /500

I forgot about my beckett online so I went and looked it up. To my suprise 80.00!! Good for you!!

That's just great for me. Thanks!

Would you be interested in these?
2012 Bowman Platinum Daniel Corcino Auto
2014 Bowman Platinum Miguel Almonte Auto

I already have the Corcino. Could use the Almonte. Let me know. Thanks.

Luis

For the Appel, would any of the following interest you?

ALL AUTOS
2012 Bowman chrome BCA-CV Christian Villanueva
2012 Bowman Chrome BCA-RO Roughned Odor
2011 Bowman BPA-DS Domingo Santana
2009 Bowman chrome prospects Blue Refractor Carlos Santana /150

Where are we with these 4 autos (BV) ? Thanks.

Luis

ALL AUTOS
2012 Bowman chrome BCA-CV Christian Villanueva 8.00
2012 Bowman Chrome BCA-RO Roughned Odor 20.00
2011 Bowman BPA-DS Domingo Santana 10.00
2009 Bowman chrome prospects Blue Refractor Carlos Santana /150 50.00

BV of those you requested. I would trade all 4 @88.00 for the Appel @80 since your taking on a couple cards. I'll check for your reply when I get home from work tomorrow. Thanks Dave

ALL AUTOS
2012 Bowman chrome BCA-CV Christian Villanueva 8.00
2012 Bowman Chrome BCA-RO Roughned Odor 20.00
2011 Bowman BPA-DS Domingo Santana 10.00

BV of those you requested. I would trade all 4 @88.00 for the Appel @80 since your taking on a couple cards. I'll check for your reply when I get home from work tomorrow. Thanks Dave

Dave:

Sounds good. Thanks for the break on BV. I'll post later today.

Luis

Hi Luis, can you use some of these Puerto Rican players ;
2006 Topps Black Javier Vazquez 17/55
2003 SP Legendary Cuts Blue #104 Clememte /275
2002 Diamond Kings Diamond Cut Autograph Carlos Beltran /500
1999 Upper Deck GU Bat Juan Gonzalez -JG
2010 Bowman Chrome Refractor Autograph #BDPP81 Christian Colon /500
2010 Bowman Chrome Autograph # BSP-CCO Christian Colon
2011 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Autograph #190 David DeJesus Jr 100/100 "PR" signed with Auto,neat !
2010 Bowman Sterling Autograph #25 Carlos Santana
2014 Topps Red Foil, Orange, Gold #593 Beltran
2014 Bowman Chrome Autograph #BCAP-ED Edwin Diaz
2014 Topps GU Bat #TR-IR Ivan Rodriguez
2014 Bowman Chrome Orange Wave Refractor #91 Gabriel Rosa
2014 Bowman Chrome Blue Wave Refractor #91 Gabriel Rosa
1981 OPC Grayback #54 Ivan DeJesus
1977 OPC #54 Bomba Rivera
1973 OPC #117 Hernandez Gonzalez
1973 OPC #123 Sandy Alomar " santo"
1972 OPC #18 Juan Pizarro
send me a PM or email [email protected]
do you have a nicer Jeter or Trout
I also like the Triple GU Posey ,MIni GU Puig Marte Auto

Hi Luis, can you use some of these Puerto Rican players ;
2006 Topps Black Javier Vazquez 17/55
2003 SP Legendary Cuts Blue #104 Clememte /275
2002 Diamond Kings Diamond Cut Autograph Carlos Beltran /500
1999 Upper Deck GU Bat Juan Gonzalez -JG
2010 Bowman Chrome Autograph # BSP-CCO Christian Colon
2011 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Autograph #190 David DeJesus Jr 100/100 "PR" signed with Auto,neat !
2010 Bowman Sterling Autograph #25 Carlos Santana
2014 Topps Red Foil, Orange, Gold #593 Beltran
2014 Topps GU Bat #TR-IR Ivan Rodriguez
2014 Bowman Chrome Orange Wave Refractor #91 Gabriel Rosa
2014 Bowman Chrome Blue Wave Refractor #91 Gabriel Rosa
1981 OPC Grayback #54 Ivan DeJesus
1977 OPC #54 Bomba Rivera
1973 OPC #117 Hernandez Gonzalez
1973 OPC #123 Sandy Alomar " santo"
1972 OPC #18 Juan Pizarro
send me a PM or email [email protected]
do you have a nicer Jeter or Trout
I also like the Triple GU Posey ,MIni GU Puig Marte Auto

Hi Tom:

At work now, will check when I get home later tonight. Will probably be able to use these autos

I believe the second one is Ivan DeJesus and not David DeJesus. No Trouts or Jeters available from me. Will pm you later a trade offer. Thanks!

Luis

Luis,

I'm interested in the Santana when you get it in hand. LMK if it's available for trade or sale. I'll see if I have any comparable value autographs.

Best,

Tom

Luis,

I'm interested in the Santana when you get it in hand. LMK if it's available for trade or sale. I'll see if I have any comparable value autographs.

Best,

Tom

Hi Tom:

Just received the Santana in today's mail. I traded for this Santana auto as an upgrade for the Topps Chrome auto I have of him. If you can get me a PR player auto I need I would do the trade. Let me know. Thanks,

Luis

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I'm not coming up with any PR autographed cards. Not sure if you're into whatever these are....but I have them, haha.
baerga5.png
baerga6.png

I picked up a Baerga collection a couple years ago and it was full of weird oddball-type stuff. Really don't know much anything about the items. The second scan is an 8x10 and had a COA from Leone's Autographed Memorabilia.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I'm not coming up with any PR autographed cards. Not sure if you're into whatever these are....but I have them, haha.
baerga5.png
baerga6.png

I picked up a Baerga collection a couple years ago and it was full of weird oddball-type stuff. Really don't know much anything about the items. The second scan is an 8x10 and had a COA from Leone's Autographed Memorabilia.

Tom:

I think those Baerga items are pretty cool, but I stick to auto cards for my collection whenever possible. I checked your threads and if I'm correct you may have some George Springer autos. Springer is supposedly of PR descend, so I would trade for autos of him if you have them. Let me know. Thanks,

Luis

Tom:

I think those Baerga items are pretty cool, but I stick to auto cards for my collection whenever possible. I checked your threads and if I'm correct you may have some George Springer autos. Springer is supposedly of PR descend, so I would trade for autos of him if you have them. Let me know. Thanks,

Luis

Luis,

Didn't know that about Springer but I actually sold both of those autographs to dlackey already. I'll keep you in mind if I get any new autographs in that you might be interested in or LMK if you consider selling. Also, I have an extra Santana Topps Tribute /99 autograph if you'd want a replacement auto of him with paypal in return.

Thanks,

Tom

Luis,

Didn't know that about Springer but I actually sold both of those autographs to dlackey already. I'll keep you in mind if I get any new autographs in that you might be interested in or LMK if you consider selling. Also, I have an extra Santana Topps Tribute /99 autograph if you'd want a replacement auto of him with paypal in return.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom:

Too bad for me about the Springer autos. Thanks for the offer on the Tribute Santana auto #'ed/99, but I think I'd rather have the Topps Chrome RC Auto I have (I just keep one auto of latin players that are not from PR).

I have decided not to collect refractors anymore and I have these ones of Cleveland players

1994 Topps Finest Carlos Baerga
1997 Topps Chrome Carlos Baerga
1999 Bowman Chrome Sandy Alomar
2005 Bowman Chrome Fernando Cabrera
2013 Bowman Chrome Francisco Lindor
2013 Bowman Platinum Francisco Lindor

Please let me know if you can use any of those, and maybe I'll send them along if I sell you the Santana auto #'ed/150.

Luis

Thanks for the thought on the refractors. I can definitely use the Sandy Alomar 1999 BC and possibly one of the Lindors. What is the card number on the Lindor Bowman Chrome?

Thanks,

Tom