DO you know anyone who WOULDN"T trade for Pujols cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ajax44

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I was just thinking.... I'm pretty sure anyone would trade for Pujols stuff. If it is not for the PC, just keep accumulating stuff until you get a nice lot and ebay it. Have you ever heard of someone that WASN"T interested in getting any Pujols stuff?

Is there anyone else like this in sports card collecting? You could make an argument for LeBron, up until he flamed out in the playoffs and left Cleveland.

Just like I could give a rats...well you know about barry bonds and david ortiz (yes I refuse to call him big papi) there are people out there that just have no interest in Pujols or you pick the player. I think he is a stellar player but just don't collect him. That doesn't preclude me from picking up a few game used of him here and there or the ellusive auto I have yet to obtain. If nothing else he is one of those players that is fairly easy to flip in trade bait.

Dewayne

I'd like to have a nice Pujols auto for my pc...and a high graded rookie for my pc...but thats about it.

I dont collect Pujols cards either- but Id agree that he certainly is the best player that I can think of as trade bait. I never mind getting Pujols cards in a trade, not to sell them on ebay, but to use in other trades. The only other players who come close in this regard are Jeter and Mauer.

i know i do not have a single pujols card here except maybe a base.. or jeter etc. I colelct hall of famer autos and primarily the dead ones so he is of no use to me

Last edited:
Interesting thread... I don't collect Pujols and don't plan to. I have some Pujols cards that I got in boxes(mostly) and I pick up some as trade bait. I do that with Jeter as well. It helps in making trades. I know a lot of collectors don't collect Bonds which I do. So that helps me make some trades.

I have never traded for a Pujols card (unless it was for a set), but I wouldn't be opposed to it. In fact, I'd like to have a Pujols RC in my PC eventually.

I dont collect Pujols cards either- but Id agree that he certainly is the best player that I can think of as trade bait. I never mind getting Pujols cards in a trade, not to sell them on ebay, but to use in other trades. The only other players who come close in this regard are Jeter and Mauer.

My thoughts on this 100%:)

Me.

Have no need for any, unless it was a neat card design I liked (then, any star would be acceptable). I think I traded for one of the Leaf Sportscaster cards a while back, because I like those cards.

I could use a certified auto, but not willing to pay the high price.

Unless he is in 2 particular sets I collect, don't really have any of his cards. Good for tradebait, but that's all.