eBay Affiliate Link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just sold most of my Juan Soto's....took in a lot of money.......putting over four figues into my bank acct...and will be using closed to $300.00 on the above link.....for two good auto's for Sat contest and more pokeman for Nieces and Nephews little kids!

Sellers not to smart..... has orange to 25 with auto 2020 of this player......last one sold for $75.00........this guy wants $125.00 or best offer.......offer $80.00....counteroffer of $110.00! Turned down the sellers offer and walked away. Best regards, David

Sellers not to smart..... has orange to 25 with auto 2020 of this player......last one sold for $75.00........this guy wants $125.00 or best offer.......offer $80.00....counteroffer of $110.00! Turned down the sellers offer and walked away. Best regards, David

Greed will do funny things to folks sometimes. I've been guilty of this myself, and got stuck with some cards I could've gotten a good chunk of money for if I weren't so darn greedy.

Looks pretty good and the seller is 100%.....but just don't like the bottom of the card is hidden by the rug. Best regards, David PS meets my contest requirements.......auto of star player....over $60.00 and within the $100.00. Serial to 25! Most of ones sold in $99.00 and above range.