EBAY store name help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys,
I need your guys help figuring this one out as im tied between both choices and would like you to be the tie breaker. im trying to decide on a name for my ebay store. ill be selling mostly vintage baseball cards. would you pick:

1. Bam Bam Sports Cards

2. Bam Bam Vintage Cards

I love the first option but also feel that if im going to be selling vintage cards that the second name might be more fitting/appealing to potential vintage card buyers?

as a vintage card buyer, which name would you prefer? your thoughts please? thanks

I'd go with the majority here but really a eBay store name matters almost as much as your user name...not much:) Just make sure you are making good titles on your auctions, that's where the hits will come from when people do searches.

That's the number one answer! I never search by seller, only by the cards or players on my want list.
Scott

I'd go with the majority here but really a eBay store name matters almost as much as your user name...not much:) Just make sure you are making good titles on your auctions, that's where the hits will come from when people do searches.