eBay/USPS Ready to Offer .75 Trackable Shipping Option for Raw Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have used it about 25 times, with 7 sales. Many of my sub $10 (non thick) cards I've started listing exclusively with this. They all go to the Gaithersburg, MD USPS because no where else can scan them in originally (including my mail man who picks up from my families business in Silver Spring). Apparently the office has some special way of scanning in the bar code.

I choose to use it and have used it a lot. My point is it's not all it's cracked up to be. As a seller you are covered with the tracking being provided (which is the intent) .... yet I'm at under 50% now that have any tracking involved at all. The rest of them only say "Label Created". So now I am on the hook for any of those cards that are not received by the buyers or perhaps they were received and the buyer looks as it as a chance to get a free card or two (there's plenty of them out there who would). Or, somewhere along the way, since Ebay and USPS are completely not in sync on this I am also on the hook for anything w/o tracking that gets lost in the shuffle.
Agreed. At my local PO, they had no idea what I was talking about and said "we can't scan this" when I asked if they could. Not sure when it's getting scanned but as you said, many just say "label created" and that's it.