Entire Collection For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thats a long list, give me an idea of what you are looking for, maybe a percentage of BV you are looking for, that will save both of us time.

Here is my list. Why don't you give me a list of want you want and your best price. DG

thats a long list, give me an idea of what you are looking for, maybe a percentage of BV you are looking for, that will save both of us time.
Like the title says for all non rookies I'm selling at 25% of BV. For rookies it all depends on the card and the rookie. DG

DeWayne:

I'd would be interested in insert cards over the past few years. Would prefer to do a flat-rate box sale
if you have that many and if the price is right. Let me know.

Thanks,

Rich

DeWayne:

I'd would be interested in insert cards over the past few years. Would prefer to do a flat-rate box sale
if you have that many and if the price is right. Let me know.

Thanks,

Rich
Rich right now I'm selling a lot of inserts for 25 cents a piece. I'm going to continue to push those while I get Ebay up and running. Thanks DG

If you get time, I'd like to know what Mattingly's you might have.

Thanks, Bob
Any that I have would be on here. DG