Error card, does anyone know if they are all errors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I was at a show today and saw this card below with one of the dealers. He had that it booked at 30.

WIA13.jpg

I asked, isnt that Tony Sr's auto instead of Jr's? And his reply was "Can't you read, its Jr's". So since I knew it was Tony Sr's I offered him 15 and he took it. My question is does anyone else have any of these cards as I would like to know if they were all swapped out or just this one maybe. It is numbered to 55.

There are three other Gwynn, Jr. dual autos from Exquisite on Ebay.
Two have Gwynn, Sr's auto, one has the correct Jr.

Beckett did an article on this very subject, Tony Gwynn's autograph put on his son's cards. I believe they showed that the one's with Gwynn Sr.'s autograph goes for more. I dont remember :)

Robbie

I looked at ebay also and am now watching an auction for one of the duals that I believe is Sr's auto.

The dealer was smart.. Everyone knows that Upper Deck doesn't have quality control issues! Uppered Dek is always purfect!

Great Find, and even a better story!
Zac